Friday, June 18, 2010

Did you miss the Senior Health Fair?

Gramps:

Last weekend I went to the Senior Wellness Fair at the Senior Center. I can say that I came away with some great contacts trinkets and some seeds. I noted that there was not any of City Council Members or City Manager or City Hall types there supporting or working at the event.

Citizens Patrol were there as a participant. The Chamber of Commerce was there also. The fair had more people than Market Night so I doubt they pulled off the event. So here is a question. Who organized and pulled off the event? It was well done and looked like the budget was minimal. Well done who ever you are.

A: I don't know. I missed it... some one help out here and email grandterracenews@yahoo.com to ID the person or people who put together the Senior Health Fair.

REMEMBER JUNE 26th is GRAND TERRACE DAYS
and it is again a
COMMUNITY EVENT so PLEASE HAVE FUN.