Thursday, May 14, 2009

From Email Inbox: Mayor of GT: "I don't know"...

Paww you didn't comment on the statement of Marry Farre quoted as saying she said "I have no idea" to the question why the City Council is seeking outside applications rather than just doing what they have done in the past and extended Tom's Contract without taking even a single application.

"I have no idea"... was she in the meeting... YES..

"I have no idea" .... was she awake in the meeting? Who knows oh the other 4 Council Members would not the public...

"I have no idea".... did she not understand what transpired in meeting Behind Closed Doors?

"I have no idea" Should not be the answer of an elected official who just participated in a meeting and made a decision that affects those they represent... the Citizens of Grand Terrace.

Was she waiting for Tom Schwab or Steve Berry or some one else, to tell her what to say or think what just happened?

"I have no idea" should not be an acceptable answer to the Citizens of Grand Terrace. Citizens all over the Country, State, County, and yes right in Grand Terrace are fed up with Behind Closed Doors, and "I don't know" kind of elected officials.

"I have no idea" perhaps it is time for the Mayor and any other City Council Member that Doesn't KNOW... to go out the same door that Tom and Steve do and..... I have an idea, don't let it hit their behind as it closes behind them.

AT LAST there is an open hire call... THAT is a CITY FIRST... in YEARS.... Perhaps the Good O Boy cronyism can be rooted out of GT as it is being done in other cities in California.