Thursday, October 26, 2006

From the Email Inbox: From Brian...

Post this if you wish. I don't care either way.

Just for the record to whomever sent that e-mail to your blog concerning Brian being a representative for council members. A review of my posts on my own blog will show that I have not stated support for any council member or candidate in this election. That's for the people to decide. I've simply opposed all the negativity and the recall. I even agree with some of the positions stated from the podium, particularly some of Patricia Farley's. She continues to show a great deal of courage in my opinion. Its the tone and lack of basic human respect that I've opposed from the beginning. I know you think that's not important, but I disagree. How we treat others is vitally important in my opinion. Opposing a recall action does not imply support. Opposing lawsuits does not imply support. I believe the council members are good people and deserve to have their fate decided by voters in a regular election. If they've done poorly in the opinion of voters, they'll be replaced. This is ok as I have no personal investment in any of this, with the exception of wanting what is best for Grand Terrace. If the people vote for a change on Nov 7th, I'll support that choice and that successful candidate, whomever it may be. The same goes if the people vote not to change.

Brian


Gramps finds Brian's tonal sensitivity interesting from someone who writes as he does. Name calling and all....

Oh well here is his reply, for your edification and enlightenment...
The post he refers to suggests that he is not their "Official Spokesperson" but is representive of their supporters and others who write in their support. That is a different statement.