Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Horse Trading in GT or Illegal Contracting Practices?

From the Email INBOX:
Paw:
I am new to the Blue Mt. Villas. I am worried about the building. There have been a number of problems with the building already. Add what we can see as residents and the "Horse Trading" with the contract conditions I worry about what we can't see. Is this building safe? Was it constructed to survive an earth quake? Will the fire alarms work? How will the people all get off the second floor? Who checked on all these things when it was being built... one of the Horse Traders?

I am moving as soon as I can, so are several others I know of. We are looking for a building that is sound, and IS close to shopping and public transportation. I have met some nice people in GT, but that is not enough reason to stay and suffer with this Brown Elephant of a Building and Location and the Management. Good luck GT. Good Luck.