Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pictures of Grading and ? Who Knows What Else.





HERE IS THE PLOT MAP


Who Knows what else is Planned: Work is being done without Permits or Plans on File to indicate what is being done by who.

The Lots affected are owned by several owners. One's Lot's Ownership may be challanged in Court.

EVEN IF I do work on my neighbors Roof, I'd Need a Permit. IF I Hired a Contractor to do the work on my neighbors house, that Contractor would have to have a GT BUSINESS LICENSE, and the Job would have to be on file to inform the INSPECTOR to come and INSPECT and sign off. IF I were going to follow the Laws of Grand Terrace, as they have been applied to others.

These documents should be available for inspection and review. The Staff should be able to give a complete answer to questions raised by concerned citizens.

Mark this Pending... Looks like a great place to plant some Walnut trees.... oh no that's been done.