Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Email from Jo Stringfield regarding Keeping Her Property

Grandpa:

I think it would be a good idea to put on the net something about that this Thursday's meeting in regards to my situation is supposably only going to be for the vote that the city appraised my property for $760,000 and PittStop for the $520,000.

The last letter I got from the city said this Thursday's meeting was goingto be the amendment of the city's and Jacobsen agreement. That is what I was preparing for.

I guess that will happen later or may be it was already done behind doors. Verbally they have already made that agreement.

And, if I can't live in my home peacefully, then why shouldn't be able to follow there rules and develop something nice for citizens of GT and havean income for myself instead of an out of town developer that will sell it for a profit. I can still be involve.

IF I CAN'T OWN MY HOME THEN I WANT TO OWN THE PROPERTY!!!!

Thanks for your help.

jo