Monday, May 09, 2005

Comments from All Welcome Here

These are some of the early comments that were not auto reposted to the top of the page. Note: all comments will be reposted as articles, as the opinions of the reader is important.

Anonymous said...
Did you know we citizen tax payers will be paying for the land GIVEN to the developer of the center? You can downloan or print the educational booklet about eminent domain government ABUSE here: http://www.redevelopment.com/norby/index.html
11:23 PM

Anonymous said...
So there's crime in Grand Terrace? Can the poster report WHERE there isn't crime? If selling drugs, and jumping bail and petty theft are the only things that are going on in GT, I would much rather have it that way, then drive by shootings, and homicides...If the poster really wants something to pass the time, move to the roughest parts of San Bernardino County...there's crime a plenty going on there.
10:17 AM

Anonymous said...
Posting on what's goin on in GT is great as far as crime goes...looks like the deputies are earning their pay to me...but I was looking through each arrest report and it seems that some of the arrests didn't even take place in GT...BUT a GT Deputy responded to the call..so maybe the poster should pay a little more attention to detail.
10:06 AM


Anonymous said...
wow, real news about GT
12:12 AM
Anonymous said...
As opposed to WHAT??!! You mean crime will stop in GT some day??This poster will assume that crime will stop here when the "pigs will fly".
9:24 AM

Anonymous said...
Oh yes...lock up my children so that they can live in fear every day of their lives because of so much crime in GT. That's the best way to teach our children is to fear reality.
11:10 AM

GTConcernedParent said...
Never was it suggested that children be locked up. It is suggested that parents know that their children need to be parented and watched over at all times. Spend time with them don't just cast them off into the public, unless of course in some cases it may be safer for the children to be on the street.
11:09 PM

GTmom said...
GTmom won't be sending teens out for coffee that is for sure.
12:32 AM

Anonymous said...
I watch the City Council meetings on a monthly basis, and from what I've watched and what I will comment on as far as citizens speaking before the City Council is truly an embarassment...Thank God other City's don't get to see how childish and self gratifying people are here in GT.Let's start with the woman who burst into the Council Chambers WHILE a meeting was is session and started slandering another Citizen??? If she's reading this, I must say she made a total ass of herself. The other is the stupid rantings of two people who obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than listen to themselves speak at the podium...Get over yourselves...No one is interested in your OWN AGENDAS. I have lived in GT for many many years...THINGS CHANGE...GET OVER IT. I was against a high school coming to GT...After much consideration, I've found that we need it...I've got grandchildren, and I know that I would want nothing more than for my grandchildren to attend a GT High School rather than having to deal with the riff raff at CHS.As far as this Outdoor thingy...I heard about it when someone ILLEGALLY put a flyer in my mailbox. I read it, and called the City about it. After receiving some information that I was able to purchase and read in it's entirety, what would be better??? A nice retail place with some nice scenery or a bunch of huge distribution style buildings with semi trucks passing through at ALL HOURS of the day and night??? OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!
1:22 PM