Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Hunt For GrandPaTerrace

Once again, who I am is not important. If there is a particular issue you want supporting proof of the statements, send me an email and I will provide you with the supporting City Documents or News Paper Articles where the particular individual provided the information.

Speculation that I am one person or another indicates a level of insecurity, fear, frustration, and perhaps guilt. I am no one you know. Yet I am anyone. If you want off the blog email list just let me know. If you want to have something posted just let me know by posting a comment or sending an email to grandterracenews@yahoo.com . Don't even bother with who I am because it is not the issue of this blog.

Comment Posted by
Anonymous said...
Once again you are wrong. You only put importance on naming other people's names. You are a coward plain and simple. You insist on writing about people, but yet have no balls to write your own. Maybe your afraid someone will have an opinion about YOU and start their own blog investigating you. You can try and divert people's interest in knowing who you are all you want, but when you print NAMES, you should have the guts to print your own.
11:48 AM


Reply by GrandPaTerrace:
I print only the names of person who have public records of either being arrested, or doing public business, either as a politician, City Employee, or public business man. Perhaps you should make your comments about my genitals, and threats of being investigated by those I have apparently offended. Who is offended the city? You didn't sign your name so that the source of your attempt of intimidation is identified and its source disclosed. This would be more in the public interest than my personal identity. You desire to stop the disclosure of arrests, and the discussion of Public Events. This is quite revealing as to your intentions, and the very reason for not disclosing my identity.

Comment emailed by a GrandTerraceNews.Blogspot Reader.

I kinda like the anonymous feeling of the blog. Those who don't have anything to hide need not worry, as long as the content is accurate.

The life of a public official should by definition be "public," or like an open book.
Our public and private lives should be held up high, and be unsullied as an example to all.

Live by that standard and you don't have to worry "who" talks about you because they will have nothing but good to say about you.

I appreciate the time you put into this mailing. While I must say that I was initially curious about your identity, I am more interested in the content.