Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Descent

I'm thankful I live where we may express our opinons. This site allows those of us who disagree, on the issues pertaining to our city, a place to express those opinons. Here you may do so without fear of a code enforcement officer paying you a visit for an opinon or a documented fact you brought to the publics attention about the way our tax dollars are being spent. I have emailed an instanse of a citizen that has become a target of retaliation by the city for comments they made at a public meeting. There are others. So the fear is real and with good cause. If you have a difference of opinon state it here. Don't resort to accusing people you don't know of things that you have no knowledge of. I'm glad the two readers below have taken the time to give their opinons. I submit to them the opinons that you read here and by the master of this web site are backed up by documention. I have challanged you, dear reader, to go to your city hall and look at the records. Ask questions. The more you ask the more you will want to know. As for myself, if a council member tells a citizen a lie, or a member of the staff lies to the public, as did Mr. Schwab regarding the tax allocation bonds and the selection of developers for the OAC, I belive that qualifies him to be addressed as an untruthful person. Those are documented facts. Here we may descent on the issues that affect us all. We may do so amicably. Please do so and often.

duelynoted posted above opinion.

Anonymous said...in a comment
I understand that there are 3 public places where notices of city actions must be posted for the public to see, where are those 3 places? Wondering what address locations? Does anyone know?

11:05 PM