Monday, March 15, 2010

Budget Cuts = Criminal Release... CAUTION PLEASE

PAW:
I just wanted to share some information with you all. I was informed by a friend who works at west valley detention that as of today they released 50 inmates. Not only west valley but San Bernardino , and Riverside. By the end of the month they will be releasing about 750 inmates. They are counting on it saving the state millions of dollars.
So I was warned to make sure I'm aware of my surroundings at all times.
Make sure you lock your doors to your house and your car.
Don't walk out at night by yourself.
Even to go as far as when you're leaving your house, get in your car lock the doors and start it before you open your garage.
They are expecting a lot of things to happen since these guys are going to need money and won't be able to find a job.
Share this info with your kids so they are aware, since I know some of us have kids that walk to and from school, and share it with your family and friends.
Pass it on to all the people that you can to make them aware too. So, everyone, be safe, be aware.....