Saturday, March 13, 2010

Note from a Dog Lover

Pa, I just got back from my daily walk. I had to be fast on my feet to avoid all the dog excrement. Listen, I do not leave my digestive discharges on the sidewalk. So dog owners/walkers, please pick up your dogs deposits.

Maybe our illustrious RDA Director can hurry and get you a park for you and Fido. Or maybe, we citizens tired of all "the excrement" can put on the ballot a referendum stating." that if your dogs continue to defecate on human sidewalks, we will remove the "blight' designation from your pampered wealthy dog and not proceed with building a dog park.

It will be one of the items on the "zero support for list."

So please do not feel singled out.

Pa Suggests:
Folks when you walk the dogs expect they will relieve them selves. Be ready with a bag and gloves or what ever and carry it home.

Home owners and walkers, it may be non dog deposits, including the occasional dump left behind by a prankish teen or drunk. Let's be better neighbors folks. Keep the side walk in front of your house poop free regardless of who deposited it. Keeping the darn city planted trees, seed pods off the side walk is a daily task if I don't want them to be a hazard to myself or a passing walker.