Saturday, July 18, 2009

From the Email InBox: Berry Use DA as Retaliation

A Reason to FEAR BERRY's LAST DAYS: Why wasn't he shown the door?

The D.A. is not going to do anything about Berry. I'm going to the A.G. and the FBI.

I was contemplating a complaint letter with the signatures of Grand Terrace citizens demanding an investigation and prosecution of Berry and Schwab and to investigate the origins of the complaint on Miller and how the time and date was selected to serve the arrest warrant. They waited until they got the go ahead from Berry at 9:00 a.m. on the 15TH. At about 9:30 the deputies were knocking on his door.

The D.A. never had any intention of working with Jim when he came forward. I would guess what we are not getting as to the true nature of the complaint against Jim is one of two scenarios.

One is Berry, as soon as he got word that the report on him was about to surface started to cover his ass. He probably thought it was Schwab, Schwab denied it and he went after Miller through the D.A.

Two. Jim went to the D.A. and said what had happened and told them that he had, with the approval of Harper, committed a conflict of interest.

Berry neglected to tell the D.A., which I'm sure they are aware of, is that the monthly register is just approved by vote as a whole. It is not itemized at council but each member may take the time before the meetings to review it. I would think there might be some months when the city did not publish anything in the G.T.C.N.

I would bet that when Jim went in for the interview we read, the warrant had already been sworn out. They were just waiting for Berry to tell them when to serve it.

One day after the vote against him. Berry is a snake. He is vindictive. I would bet, as I have said before, he is not done with the fight for his job. I'd bet my grandmothers nightcap he has something up his sleeve for the others that voted against him. They are stupid to allow him even one more day where he has access to records.

I'm sure he has already gleaned the files he needs to go after the others. We must think like Berry is. He knows he will not get another job in any city or any job that pays him 200 g's a year. I doubt that G.T. is going to give him a letter of recommendation. He still needs to win this battle to keep from loosing his acres of avocados and the life style his second wife and the kids have become accustomed to. I think he is stupid enough to try to run over anyone that gets in his way. I think he will look at his termination as a temporary set back.