Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is Walt Stanckiewitz Berry's Next Hit?

From the City Web Site :
Council Member Walt Stanckiewitz

As a small business owner operating La Pasta Italia in Grand Terrace for nearly 20 years, I have always been concerned about the bottom line. This year, 2009, will be a fiscally challenging year for the City. The economy is darkening; revenues are decreasing; and the State is taking one third of our Redevelopment Funds. I will do my best to maintain our focus on what is in the best interest of our residents while striving to maintain a balanced budget and not cut essential services.I welcome your ideas and input. Stop by La Pasta Italia, call me at (909) 430-2245, or email me at Walt@cityofgrandterrace.org regarding issues facing the City of Grand Terrace.

(((((((((((((((0)))))))))))))))

Gramps Suggests that Walt Demand that his City Web Site does not refer to this La Pasta Italia Business. Walt may also want to check on how much business the City has done with Pasta Italia including the payment for Lunches of Steve Berry and Bea Cortes that he may have voted to approve payment or reimbursement for.