THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
OF THE CITY OF GRAND TERRACE WILL BE HELD ON
DATE: April 6, 2006
PLACE: Council Chambers, Grand Terrace Civic Center
22795 Barton Road, Grand Terrace, California
7:00 P.M. CONVENE SITE AND ARCHITECTURE REVIEW BOARD/
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
• Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Roll Call
• Public address to Commission shall be limited to three minutes unless extended by the Chairman. Should you desire to make a longer presentation, please make written request to be agendized to the Director of Community and Economic Development.
• This is a time for anyone in the audience to speak on any item, which is not on the agenda for this meeting.
1. SA-06-02, V-06-01 SA-06-02 (Site and Architectural Review), V-06-01
and E-06-02 (Variance), and E-06-02 (Environmental) to construct a two-story commercial/industrial building containing offices, warehousing and wholesale activities. The building will contain approximately 26,390 square feet of floor area, and have a maximum height of about 34 feet. Other areas of the property will be developed to employee and customer parking, truck loading and unloading areas, and landscaping.
APPLICANT: Howard Parsell Company on behalf of Essco Electric.
LOCATION: An approximately 2.4 acre parcel located on the southerly side of Commerce Way beginning about 240 feet westerly of Michigan Street.
RECOMMENDATION: Open the Public Hearing, receive testimony, close the public hearing, and approve SA-06-02 to construct a two-story commercial/industrial building; approve V-06-01, the variance to modify the height limit in “Planning Area No. 1” of the Outdoor Adventures Center Specific Plan; and approve E-06-02 .
ADJOURN SITE AND ARCHITECTURE REVIEW BOARD/PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
CONVENE PUBLIC WORKSHOP SESSION
• Information to Commissioners
• Information from Commissioners
ADJOURN PUBLIC WORKSHOP SESSION
NEXT PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING TO BE HELD ON APRIL 20, 2006
ANY ONE WITH MATTERS PERTAINING TO THIS BUILDING AND OR OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CENTER OAC SHOULD VOICE THEIR CONCERNS AT THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
The Special Joint Meeting with the CRA/City Council and Planning Commission
Jacobsen Vs Stringfield
Rescheduled to April 13, 2006
Items are being added to that Agenda: Increased Development Fees, and ???